FFAMission: making a positive difference in the lives of students by developing their potential for premier leadership, personal growth and career success through agricultural education.
FFA is open to any student who is enrolled in at least one agriculture class in any given year.
Mini meetings for activities and committee work are held during resource period. Mnothly chapter meetings are scheduled for the 2nd Sunday of the month at 6:30 p.m. Some other night and week-end contests, events, and activities are required as well.
Privileges of being a member:
- "Learning to Do, Doing to Learn, Earning to Live, Living to Serve"
- Build a Network of Friends
- Hands-on Learning Opportunities
- Build Leadership SKills
- Attend Conferences and Conventions
- Give Back to the Community through Community Service Projects
- Build a Supervised Agricultural Experience Program and get school credits for SAE work